Photography by Kathryn

I have been slowly getting into photography these last few months...
{of course buying myself a Cannon Rebel XSi might have something to do with it…}

…and I have been debating whether or not to add some photography posts to my blog.

I like posting tutorials and how-to’s because I like to think that it can inspire people to make beautiful and fun items for their homes.

But if I can be honest…I like looking at good photographs as much as I like reading a good tutorial! So I’m going to take the plunge and start posting some of my photographs out here in the big world wide web and hopefully show you all something you haven’t seen before!
I’m going to start by using the Shutter Love weekly Link Up at Trendy Treehouse for themes on what to post and we’ll take it from there.
Today's theme at The Trendy Treehouse is Nature...and I'm going to link up this shot from a trip we took to the U.K. in 2004...


We were in St. James Park and I just loved the structure of this shot with the posts in a perfect line and all the ducks sitting on top, and the reflection highlighting the center of the shot. Not too bad, if I don't say so myself! :)

Photography is another one of those things I'd love to Find The Time to do more of...


ShutterLoveTuesdays


1 Response to Photography by Kathryn

May 25, 2010 at 10:48 AM

I hope you'll post more photographs! I love this shot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails