200 Followers and a Grand Opening!

First of all, I have to stop and catch my breath…I have passed 200 followers! What?!?! That is so amazing! I am so glad that even one person out there likes my projects and wants to see more…let alone 204 of you! I am inspired every day by the super creative blogs I follow, and I am honored to add to this community in any way!

Now for the Grand Opening announcement…I would like to introduce everyone to Studio 13!


This Etsy shop is a long time in the making. My {super creative and talented} mom and I have wanted to get together and sell our projects for a long time. She used to sell at craft fairs and expos all the time when we were growing up, but this is our first venture into a digital storefront. We are still getting our inventory sorted out, and working on what products will go up for sale…but we are officially open for business! Here’s a sneak peak of what you can find at Studio 13:

Sewing Machine Pin Cushions

These little beauties are my pride and joy! A truly unique idea that has saved me so much stress while sewing! You will never have to deal with trying to find the best spot for your pins, and moving a pin cushion around your machine as you sew. With a Sewing Machine Pin Cushion tied to your machine your pins will be right by your side every step of the way!

Handmade Greeting Cards

{My mom is amazing!} She has made some of the most amazing custom greeting cards you will ever see! And for about half of what a greeting card costs from the big stores you can’t go wrong with one {or a dozen} of these beauties.

Wine Cork Trivets

This design is a favorite of mine, and would look great in anyone’s kitchen. No two trivets are the same, and are perfect for a wedding gift or hostess gift.

Felt Applique Pillows

These pillow slip covers are each hand cut and sewn for a truly unique look. All of the pillow slip covers are the standard 18' x 18" size so you can use them on your existing throw pillows for a quick decor update. And if you see a design you like, but want different colors, please don't hesitate to ask for a custom order!
We are also working on some baby/kid items and will have those listed soon!

I am really excited for this new adventure...and I hope you all like what you see!

6 Response to 200 Followers and a Grand Opening!

MJ
August 16, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Congrats on both these big events :) I am sure the shop will be a hit!

August 16, 2010 at 12:09 PM

I already know I want that sewing machine pin cushion! Congratulations! I'm only up to 21 followers myself, so I can imagine how excited you are.

August 16, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Congrats! I gotta tell you, I'm still in love with my pin cushion I made a month or so ago right after you shared the idea on Sew Much Ado. I don't know what I'd do without it!

August 16, 2010 at 1:27 PM

Congrats and Congrats! Both are super awesome announcements. So happy for you !

August 16, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Congratulations!!

August 16, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Congratulations to you both!

Related Posts with Thumbnails