Featured Projects

(Sorry I have not posted in for ever!  We were in St. Louis for a week over the Labor day holiday...and I came home to a killer cold.  I'm still a little under the weather...but I promise I will get back on ball soon!)

I wanted to post a special thank you to some of the amazing blogs out there that have featured my projects.

First, my Drum Light Shade was featured on:

504 Main
504 Main

Someday Crafts
Photobucket

And, my Pillowcase Shopping Tote was featured on:

Women Who Do It All

Thank you all SOOOOOOO much for featuring my projects!  It really gives me motivation to make more and more creative projects to share with the blogosphere!

5 Response to Featured Projects

September 16, 2010 at 9:46 PM

Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in.

http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

September 18, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

September 19, 2010 at 9:31 PM

You have great projects and I always look forward to seeing what you are up to!

September 26, 2010 at 6:58 PM

I gave you a blog award on my blog!

Thank you for such a great blog!

http://ajsarts.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-first-blog-award-holy-cow.html

Anonymous
September 27, 2010 at 5:00 AM

Hello! I found your blog on A.J.'s Arts on Facebook and loved reading it. I also love the title of your blog so much I grabbed your button :-) Look forward to reading more!

Carrie A Groff
http://livingahealthybeachlife.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails