25th Hour To Do List

For this weekend's 25th Hour To Do List I'm going to focus on my master bedroom.  It always seems to be the most neglected, least 'decorated' room in my house.  And I'm on a mission to change that.  I got some great fabric at Joann's on Black Friday and the color palette is set.  Now to get all of this done...

Pinned Image

I really really really want a new black bed...but the ones I like are not cheap (which is exactly my budget since I just stopped working).  So I've been looking at these projects that use a wood door to create a new headboard.  I love that if you can find the right door you get lots of architectural details...which will look great when I paint it black.  Black furniture is a big part of this rooms revamp, which brings me to my next item...

Pinned Image

Once we get the new bed/headboard I want to try to paint the other pieces of furniture from our original bedroom set using this tutorial on Just a Girl.  If I can get my furniture to look like this dresser/buffet she repainted the we are in business!  And her tutorial is for us "I am lazy and hate to sand before I paint" people...even better!

{I just noticed that this post is from October 2009!  Where have I been!  I have tried and failed to paint a few pieces since then and wish I had found this post earlier!}

And finally, something a little easier that I can maybe even get done this weekend...PILLOWS!  I have never really had many pillows on my bed, but always wished I had more.  Here are some links to my favorites out there in DIY land:

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
So there is my major Master Bedroom to do list...lets hope today has 25 hours so I can get some of it done!

1 Response to 25th Hour To Do List

July 12, 2021 at 4:39 AM

Currently it sounds like Expression Engine is the preferred blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?shipping container sizes and prices

Related Posts with Thumbnails