I Can Find The Time is now on Facebook!

Hello to all my lovely readers out there...I have an exciting announcement to make!

I Can Find The Time is now on Facebook!

I have had a personal FB page for a while now, but I'm really liking the great possibilities for feedback and comments for having a page dedicated to my blog.  I will also post some pictures of my works-in-progress...and maybe even a few of my projects that crash and burn. 

(I hope I'm not the only one who has projects that just don't turn out right and end up going right back to goodwill!)

If you are on Facebook I would love it if you'd stop by the new page HERE (or you can find the link in the sidebar) and tell me what you think!

2 Response to I Can Find The Time is now on Facebook!

June 27, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Kathryn, Congratulations on your facebook page. I too have a facebook page for my blog, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get the facebook widget on my blog page.
This post makes me want to try even harder!
Yvonne

June 29, 2010 at 8:55 AM

@Yvonne

Have no fear! It is super easy to get that Facebook Badge on your blog. Here is a link to the steps on ehow.com

http://www.ehow.com/how_2031214_badge-facebook.html

Basically what you do is build the badge in Facebook, and it will give you the html code to add to your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails