Ribbon Socks featured on Craft Gossip

I just found out that my Ribbon Socks tutorial has been featured on


This is an amazing website with so many projects from all over the blogger world.  I have already added a few to my "When I Find The Time" to-do list! 

And, I am so in love with these ribbon socks and I'm so glad that lots of other crafters are getting the chance to make them!

Yea!



7 Response to Ribbon Socks featured on Craft Gossip

June 11, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Congratulations!
I am your newest follower from Friendly Friday! Would love for you to stop by my blog also!
www.aubutfamily.com
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous
June 11, 2010 at 2:58 PM

I love this site. Thanks for the post. I found you on Friendly Friday and am now following!

June 12, 2010 at 5:52 AM

Read the tutorial. CUTE idea. :-) Good for you!

June 12, 2010 at 8:28 AM

Newest follower from Blog Hop Friday! Love to have you follow back!!
Jennifer @ The Craft Barn
http://www.thecraftbarn-ny.blogspot.com

Kim
June 15, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Congratulations! It's so nice to be noticed! You rock and thanks for the tutorial!

Pam
June 20, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Kathryn - Ribbon socks is such a cute idea! Congratulations on being recognized! Well done! Following along now. Pam @ Sallygoodin

Pam
June 20, 2010 at 12:53 AM

Ooops! I was already following you. Well, of course, why wouldn't I be? lol Have a good rest of the weekend with your loved ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails